readySC™ Workforce Training
As an integral part of the SC Technical College System, readySC™ works together with the 16 technical colleges to prepare South Carolina’s workforce to meet the needs of your company.
Established in 1961, readySC™ is one of the oldest and most experienced workforce training programs in the United States. readySC™ is ready to bring this experience and expertise to work for your company.
- We are ready to quickly and successfully start up your new facility.
- We are ready to help you seamlessly expand your existing facility.
- We are ready to discover the skills, knowledge and abilities needed at your facility.
- We are ready to design new and innovative training solutions customized specifically for your needs.
- We are ready to respond to your time frames and deadlines no matter how tight.
- We are ready to deliver world-class training and project management.
readySC™ sums up perfectly our message to companies that are considering a relocation or expansion in South Carolina.
- Learn more about readySC™ Services:
- Learn more about readySC™ Industries Served:
- readySC™ Testimonials:
Apprenticeship Carolina™, a division of the SC Technical College System, works to ensure all employers in South Carolina have access to the information and technical assistance they need to create demand-driven registered apprenticeship programs. At no cost to the employer, apprenticeship consultants are available to guide companies through the registered apprenticeship development process from initial information to full recognition in the national Registered Apprenticeship System.
News / Press
DILLON, S.C. – Dillon County is the only county within the six-county Pee Dee region to exceed the level of GDP growth statewide. According to a report issued by the Bureau of Economic Analysis that calculates GDP by county across the United States, Dillon’s GDP rose by 10.33% from 2015-2018. In 2015,
Harbor Freight Tools held the groundbreaking on their one million square foot expansion on Wednesday, Dec. 13th. Robby Roberson, Vice-President of East Coast Distribution for Harbor Freight Tools, said that they had been in Dillon since 2001. This is their third expansion which will bring them up to 3 million
DILLON, S.C. – Inland Port Dillon is already paying off for the Pee Dee region. S.C. Sen. Kent Williams, whose district includes the inland port, said Friday afternoon that already two industrial businesses have moved to Marion County because of its proximity to the inland port near Dillon. “We’re very