Dillon County Public-Private Partnership
When it comes to business, the smallest seed of an idea can grow into an expansive oak tree. Founded on the idea that even the best planted plans need a push in the right direction, the Dillon County Public Private Partnership exists to promote the development of Dillon County
The Dillon County Public-Private Economic Development Partnership mission include advancing the general welfare of the residents of Dillon County through:
- Providing programs and activities to develop Dillon County’s natural resources and economic opportunities
- Promote the County to recruit new business and industry;
- To assist the Economic Development Department with expansion of existing business and industry;
- To promote the County’s outstanding quality of life and recreational opportunities and to serve as a catalyst to recruit quality companies to the County that provide outstanding wages and benefits
- To help create and implement programs to lower unemployment in the County and increase per capita incomes of all residents.
- To help create and implement quality vocational and workforce training programs for the County’s youth and adults.
- To improve the quality of life and career opportunities for all Dillon County residents.
- The Public-Private Partnership works to make sure the recruitment of new business and industry and the expansion of existing business and industry in Dillon County benefit everyone in the county. When business thrives in Dillon County, so does everyone else.
As an investor in the Dillon County Public-Private Partnership you join others interested in the long-term success of this community. By investing in our region’s sustained economic health, you’re working to ensure this community thrives and your organization continues to find new opportunities for growth.
Levels of Investment
Supporter: $100 – $250
Advisory: $500 – $1000
Contact the Dillon County Economic Development Office to learn more about membership in the Dillon County Public-Private Parntership.
401 West Main St, Room 304
Dillon, SC 29536
News / Press
DILLON, S.C. – Dillon County is the only county within the six-county Pee Dee region to exceed the level of GDP growth statewide. According to a report issued by the Bureau of Economic Analysis that calculates GDP by county across the United States, Dillon’s GDP rose by 10.33% from 2015-2018. In 2015,
Harbor Freight Tools held the groundbreaking on their one million square foot expansion on Wednesday, Dec. 13th. Robby Roberson, Vice-President of East Coast Distribution for Harbor Freight Tools, said that they had been in Dillon since 2001. This is their third expansion which will bring them up to 3 million
DILLON, S.C. – Inland Port Dillon is already paying off for the Pee Dee region. S.C. Sen. Kent Williams, whose district includes the inland port, said Friday afternoon that already two industrial businesses have moved to Marion County because of its proximity to the inland port near Dillon. “We’re very